Russian Volume Aftercare Advice
To keep your Lashes looking fabulous please follow the advise below:
- Always arrive for your eyelash appointment with clean lashes, the more time i spend cleaning your lashes the less time i will have to apply new ones.
- 2 days after each appointment do not steam the face, have a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water.
- When showering try not to let the water hit your lashes directly.
- Always pat dry your lashes after washing, rather than rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use mascara on your Russian Volume Lashes
- Try and avoid letting oils or creams, including oily cleansers and sunscreen, touch your lashes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers.
- Do not tint or perm the lashes whilst you have lash extensions, tinting can be done before your initial lash appointment if needed.
- Do not pull, rub or pick at your lash extensions.
- It is normal to lose a few lashes in the first 24 hours after application. (On average we lose 4 natural lashes per day so it is completely normal to start losing lashes straight away)
- Use your mascara wand provided by me at each of your lash appointments to comb through your lashes each morning, and after getting them wet, to maintain a good appearance. Only brush your lashes when they are dry.
- To maintain your lashes you should have infills every 2 to 3 weeks.
- Do not try and remove your eyelash extensions yourself. Please contact me if you would like your lashes removed.
- If you experience and discomfort, swelling, itching or any other unusual symptoms after having your eyelash extensions please contact me. If your symptoms are severe please seek medical advice.
- Please contact me if you have any questions about your lash extensions, i'm always happy to help.